GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
The S.Net International Conference 2015 welcomes the submission of abstracts for oral presentations. Guidelines are the following :
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- Presentations must be made in English.
- The topic may be relevant to one of the subthemes described above, but S.Net is also open to any contribution which fit in the general theme of the conference.
- Submitted papers should indicate which subtheme is revelant.
- Presentations will typically be 20 minutes, followed by a 10 minutes question period. Note however that S.Net is open to proposals for other non-traditional contributions, such as roundtables, panel debate, workshop etc. In such a case, please specify the lenght of the contribution and, if applicable, how many participants can be included in the event.
Abstracts must be submitted by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Those submitted by any other means will not be considered.
Closing date : all submissions must be received by June 8th, 2015.
Please note that the call for papers has been extended to July 3, 2015.
Cover letter : please attach a cover letter specifying :
Corresponding author : full name, adress, telephone number, fax (if applicable), and email adress.
A short one-paragraph bio for each author, indicating relevant expertise and interest in the topic (Themes for which the presentation is relevant should be listed here).
Format : Word file
Language : English
Word count : maximum 400 words
Structured as follows :
- Author(s) (last name, first name)
- Title of the presentation
- Author affiliations (institution, country)
- 3-5 keywords
- Font : standard font to prevent special characters from getting lost, e.g. Arial or Times New Roman, 12 points
In submitting an abstract, the author(s) agree that the abstract may be published among other documents associated with the S.Net International Conference 2015, Montreal, Canada.
Submissions will be evaluated by an international, multidisciplinary scientific committee.
Principal criteria for selection will be :
- Quality of the abstract.
- Relevance to the general themes and, more specificially, to the subthemes described in the Theme section.
Corresponding author(s) will be notified of acceptance by July 15th, 2015.
Authors whose abstracts are selected are expected to pay their registration fees by August 28th, 2015 at the lattest.
Click on this link to download the list of the members of the International Scientific Committee in Word format: (Coming Soon)
FOR FURTHER INFORMATIONSPlease contact :
Faculté de Philosophie, Université Laval
Pavillon Félix-Antoine Savard
2325, rue des bibliothèques, office 428
Quebec City, Qc, G1V 0A6Telephone : (418)-656-2131 ext.: 3816
Email : email@example.com