The Responsible Development of Nanotechnology: Challenges and Perspectives
Ne3LS Network International Conference 2012, Montreal, Canada
November 1-2, 2012, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Click on this link to download the document in PDF format:
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION NE3LS INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE 2012
The Ne3LS Network International Conference 2012 welcomes the submission of abstracts for oral or poster presentation. Guidelines are the following.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
- All presentations will be in English
- The topic must be relevant to one of the 12 subthemes described in the Ne3LS Network International Conference 2012, Themes
- Each oral presentation will be 20 minutes, followed by a 10-minute question period
- Poster presentations will also be available
- Abstracts will be selected as oral or poster presentation, at the discretion of the selection committee.
- Abstracts must be submitted by email to email@example.com.
Those submitted by any other means will not be considered.
- Closing date: all submissions must be received by Monday May 21, 2012
- Cover letter: Please attach a cover letter specifying
- Corresponding author: full name, address, telephone number, fax (if applicable), and email address
- A short one-paragraph bio for each author, indicating relevant expertise and interest in the topic
- Format: Word file
- Language: English
- Word count: maximum 250 words
- Structured as follows:
- Author(s) (Last name, first name)
- Title of presentation
- Author affiliations (institution, country)
- 3-5 keywords
- Font: standard font to prevent special characters from getting lost, e.g. Arial or Times New Roman, 12-point
- In submitting an abstract, the author(s) agree that the abstract may be published among other documents associated with the Ne3LS Network International Conference 2012, Montreal, Canada.
- Submissions will be evaluated by an international, multidisciplinary scientific committee
- Principal criteria for selection will be:
- Quality of the abstract
- Relevance to the general themes and, more specifically, to the subthemes described in the Ne3LS Network International Conference 2012, Themes
- Corresponding authors will be notified of acceptance by email by June 29, 2012
- Notification of acceptance will indicate whether the presentation was selected as an oral or poster presentation
- Authors whose abstracts are selected are expected to pay their registration fees at the latest by July 15, 2012.
Click on this link to download the list of the members of the International Scientific Committee in PDF format:
SELECTION COMMITTEE – INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Luc Pinsonneault, Ne3LS Network International Conference 2012
Montreal,QC,Canada, H2X 2N6